Welcome to St. Ann Catholic Church and ParishSt. Ann is the oldest Catholic Church and parish in the Diocese of Palm Beach. We are glad to be a parish of spirit-filled people who live the Word of God in a sense of stewardship. At St Ann in Downtown West Palm Beach, you will find a joyful community where the love of Christ inspires all our lives to work for the Kingdom of God.
Our Pastor, Fr. Nestor Rodriguez
- Mon.-Fri.: 7:30am & 12:05pm
- Saturday, 4:30 p.m.
- English: 8:00, 9:30 & 11:30 am
- Spanish: 1:30 pm
- Creole 5:00 p.m.
- As announced
- Sat. 4:00pm or by appt. Mon.-Fri. in the Parish Office.
Our Vicar, Fr. Dennis Gonzales
Community Services & Upcoming Events
- Knights of Columbus: Mitch Garcia-Menocal - 561.858.6968
- Council of Catholic Women- please call the Parish Office
- Pax Christi, Palm Beach: Maureen O’Connell - 561.512.1566
- St. Vincent De Paul: Ruth McCollum - please call the Parish Office
St. Ann Catholic School
An International Baccalaureate World School
St. Ann Catholic School is the premiere Catholic school of the Palm Beaches. The campus is located in downtown West Palm Beach, Fl and has a rich history of faith-based educational excellence since the time of its establishment in 1923.