Historic St. Ann Church was dedicated March 15, 1896, on the southeast corner of Rosemary and Datura Streets. In 1902, it was moved to its current location which was donated by Henry M. Flagler and served the Catholic Community until 1913. When the new church was dedicated, the old church was then used as the forerunner of St. Ann School which was built in 1925. St. Ann Church is the oldest Catholic Church and parish in the Diocese of Palm Beach. It was developed by the Fathers of the Society of Jesus.
The historic marker pictured above was provided by the Seminole Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution.
Click here for a video presented by our Pastor Fr. Nestor on the history of St Ann Church